2.29.2008

Sum 41 - "With Me" (as heard on Gossip Girl)

I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who hasn't fallen on to the Gossip Girl bandwagon yet, but the really lame part of me is resisting it.  I was a fat junior high schooler during prime Dawson's Creek era and still have yet to see a single episode of it...  And I mean, I'm not fat and wearing Airwalk sneakers and Jnco's (admit it, you did too) and smearing on the black eyeliner anymore (okay, I'm still smearing on the black eyeliner), but it's sort of the same deal.  Either way, though I haven't seen the show, their website (particularly the music section, where they list every song featured in the show along with purchase links) definitely deserves a compliment. Sum 41's song "With Me" was featured a while back and promptly sold close to 100,000 copies of the single immediately after.  And, oh, hey, guess what?  The official video for the song just debuted on MTV yesterday -- and Frontside just posted it on our YouTube account.  Check it:


No comments: